Features suggestions for Maple Pro 7.1

Maple and Maple Reader
glukriek

Features suggestions for Maple Pro 7.1

Post by glukriek »

Hello,

I am using Maple pro 7.1 to work and I love it, although there is a couple of things I would love to see implemented...

I am working on different projects and I would like to password protect some of them and not the entire tree... so I think that allowing to password protect only a part of the tree will be useful instead of having to have another maple file for the protected projects.

The second thing is that I sometimes have a multitude of child and grand child branches and need some time to find the one I am looking for. I think it will be a great option to be able to automatically generate a table of content with direct links to the notes on the upper level which may even be automatically updated... it will avoid to have only blank pages on the top level or to spend a lot of time making the TOC by hand.

I also would like to be able to directly generate icons from jpg files.

Lastly, I am often working with interns that uses maple on different (quite old...) computers. I ask them to put only links to their files within the program to avoid having to handle large maple files. It will be nice to have the option to include in one click all the files linked if required, in order to store the entire thing at the end and not just dead links to a particular computer. It will also greatly help when making back ups.

That's it for now... Thanks in advance!