NotePro's "Recent files list"

NotePro, CellPro, DayMate, and Clip Plus
Laurence

NotePro's "Recent files list"

Post by Laurence »

Hi,

Is there presently a way to quickly clear NotePro's Recent files list?

Unchecking the box "Recent files list contains" found under Edit | Preferences | General tab merely removes the Reopen command under the File menu; but when re-checked, all the files which had been previously listed are back.

Presently I have discovered only the two step method to remove all but the latest document from the Reopen list: In Preferences, change the "Recent files list contains" to 1, OK it, and then return to Preferences and reset it back to the number you want, and OK it. Of course as I have mentioned this still leaves the most recent document listed.

Perhaps in an upcoming release, a one step approach "Clear recent files list" could be added in the Preferences which would clear all?

Thanks,
Laurence
Laurence

NotePro's Reopen list ...

Post by Laurence »

And in addition to what I had posted under "NotePro's "Recent files list," I will add this closely related comment under it as well:

When clicking on File -> Reopen, and you select a file name that is no longer to be found by NotePro, it gives a "Unable to open document" pop-up message (a good thing), however the document which it is no longer able to be opened should then also be automatically removed from the Reopen list - yes? Presently it remains in that list.

A correction in a future build perhaps?

Thanks,
Laurence
support
Site Admin

Post by support »

This doesn't mean that the document is not longer exists. For example, it may be located on removable media (CD-ROM, Flash drive, etc.).