When to expect a new improvmentment for winlock

WinLock, WinLock Professional, and WinLock Remote Administrator
ag2012

When to expect a new improvmentment for winlock

Post by ag2012 »

I was wondering when will be a next update for winlock so it will support 64 bit.
I'm looking improvement like:

- Winlock ability to display message when user logins in (like a warning)
- Ability to password lock folders not hide them
- Instead of clicking seperate user profile, have it like where you can be in your admin account and modify it from there without going to the restricted user account.
- timer for user on how long they can be log-in
- more policy restriction
- add a toolbar instead of pull down menu
- clean more like windows 7 interface

This is just my suggestion, cause from the look at it this program is real great to use :)
support
Site Admin

Re: When to expect a new improvmentment for winlock

Post by support »

- Instead of clicking seperate user profile, have it like where you can be in your admin account and modify it from there without going to the restricted user account.
- add a toolbar instead of pull down menu
- clean more like windows 7 interface
Will be implemented.
- timer for user on how long they can be log-in
- Winlock ability to display message when user logins in (like a warning)
Already available.
- more policy restriction
What restrictions you are interesing in?
ag2012

Post by ag2012 »

I also like to see where you can have a message box displayed on restricted user account, which warns them. Well when I said more policy restriction I mean more of it don't matter to me cause I don't know all the policy restriction. I would like. it will be nice if you can have it freeze the system files so it won't get modified by restricted user. I also like to see if you can implement locker so any user can store their sensitive files and able to access it with a password not like the folder. Password access for usb drive, pen drive and cd rom drive, only with restricted user account. monitor registry changes made by installation program or unknown program have it show up as a notification that a program has modified something. I also like to see if you can implement storing of sensitive data with password. I also like to see email notification.
ag2012

Post by ag2012 »

Oh another thing is can you disable the ask for your password on administrator side cause it gets annoying entering the password when you are already on the admin account, only enable that on the restricted user account.

Thanks,
Sorry to ask for so much suggestion, its just that this program will be more useful for everyone including IT administrator and also a powerful tool (my opinion)

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 pm.